Many of you are askin on how to stream on Facebook using OBS Studio software. OBS Studio is one of the top software being used by streamers the past few years. In fact, there are many software out there to choose, but most of the streamers prefer OBS Studio still.
Today, I will share with you on how to setup your stream to go live on Facebook using OBS Studio. So you better keep reading this blog.
- OBS – Ope Broadcaster Software
- Scene – this is where you can switch your screen during live (Coming soon, waiting room, In-Game screen, Ending stream screen)
- Source – the items you setup to show in your stream (in-game window, camera, overlays, alerts and notifications)
How to setup your OBS Studio for Facebook Live
- Download the OBS Studio here: OBS Studio
- Run as administrator your OBS Studio software.
- Create scenes for your stream – coming soon scene, in-game screen, intermission screen, Be right back screen and such…)
- Select one scene and add a Source – game capture, camera(your webcam or facecam, images, alerts and notifcations, and other overlays or your logo)
- Once you are done settings up your stream and is ready to go live and connect it to Facebook Live, proceed to step 6.
- Click Settings > Stream
- Service – Facebook Live
- Server – Default
- Stream key – click here to get a tutorial how to get your stream key on your Facebook page
- Click apply > ok.
- Click Start Streaming.
- Go to your Facebook page live settings > on the lower right corner of the Facebook, check if the screen of your OBS Studio reflects on that area.
- On the lower left screen of your Facebook Live, click “Live”.
Other streaming software for streaming
Let me know how if tutorial was helpful for How to stream on Facebook using OBS Studio