Marcus Cafe in Silang, Cavite is our weekend food find last 5th of June! Have you ever dreamt of eating or seeing Gold in your food?
Make your dream come true with Marcus Cafe located in Silang, Cavite who offers 24K Edible Gold! Yes, you read it right! It is an edible Gold – it is a topping of their crispy rice with tuna. Since it is pandemic, of course expected that they offer “Al Fresco” dining (where customers dine-in area is outdoor type). You can opt-in to dine inside their restaurant which is air-conditioned.
Aside from their menu, they also have “Sushisendo” as their Japanese food menu. If you are into sushi and ramen or Gyoza. What amazed me is that the ice cream they served as well is a pure Filipino-made ice-cream under their food category “Puno Ice Cream and Buko Sherbet”. These are some of the food experience I will never forget from Marcus Cafe!
PORK SISIG WITH RICE
It has little bit of spiciness and crispy pork, what I like the most when it comes to Sisig is that it should be somehow spicy and crispy because most of the other Sisigs are sweet and not the crispy. This is a MUST-TRY.
BEEF SALPICAO WITH RICE
If you love beef and garlic together, then you should not miss this on their menu too! Mushrooms adds up to a healthier food serving. This is good for sharing in my own opinion.
SUSHI WITH 24K EDIBLE GOLD
You read it right! Edible Gold makes it on another level of food experience. It is a crispy rice topped with 24K Edible Gold!
ABURI SALMON BTS
They serve rolls/maki too and for me, Aburi Salmon caught my attention! If you are into raw-fish or salmon, this one is recommended! Japanese food-lovers would love this for sure!
- They are just along the highway before you reach Tagaytay
- You can watch them on how they cook your food orders
- Options to dine-in (Al Fresco dining or Indoor)
- Romantic ambiance at night! For couples and family out there!
- Enough space for car parking
- Friendly and attentive staff
- Big and enough servings! Their ramen can be for sharing to be honest!
- Knowledgeable Chef that they can tell you the history or reasons behind in each food menu. you can even ask them about sushi or ramen. So they can recommend you the ramen or sushi that will somehow satisfy your food standard
- Affordable! Every price of their food is worth it! You can bring your family and spend just around two to three-thousand Philippine Peso Only! (Family of 5-9pax)
VIA FACEBOOK PAGE
- +63 927 641 6719
Tuesday – Thursday
- 11:00AM – 8:00PM
Friday – Sunday
- 11:00AM – 9:00PM
547 total views, 1 views today